(G)I-DLE Confirms Comeback On March 14!

(G)I-DLE (Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua) has released a comeback trailer.

At midnight on February 25, (G)I-DLE released a comeback trailer on their official YouTube and social media channels.

In the released video, the low narration and the expressionless faces of (G)I-DLE appearing one after the other created tension from the beginning of the video.

Kpop group (G)I-DLE

Notably, the scene where the members’ faces quickly crossed and the rain fell in the middle of the video, with thunder, doubled the immersion. At the end of the video, Soyeon’s strange smile and the narration ‘I NEVER DIE’ were short. Even though it was a video, it left a strong impression and thrill on the viewers.

After the video’s release, it further raised the expectations of global fans who had been waiting for their comeback. Also, it further raised the comeback fever by getting a hot reaction from fans.

(G)I-DLE enjoyed great popularity worldwide by perfectly digesting the unique concept of each song they released. It includes their debut song ‘LATATA,’ ‘Hann,’ ‘Senorita,’ and ‘Dumbi Dumbi.’

In addition, each member has been actively involved in broadcasting, entertainment, MC, acting, etc., not only in Korea but also abroad, showing his side as a versatile entertainer.

Meanwhile, Kpop group (G)I-DLE will make a comeback with their 1st full-length album, ‘I NEVER DIE’ on March 14.

SOURCE

You Might Also Like:

The post (G)I-DLE Confirms Comeback On March 14! appeared first on KPOPIDA.



(G)I-DLE Confirms Comeback On March 14!
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments