BTS Jin’s Sincere Communication With Fans Continues

BTS Jin

BTS member Jin’s thoughtful words toward his fans made the fans’ hearts flutter.

On the night of October 27, Jin showed his warm fan love by leaving several comments on fans’ posts on the fan community platform Weverse.

A fan posted on Weverse, saying, “Seokjin, I want to see you!” expressing her long to Jin.

Then, BTS Jin commented on the post, saying, “Appeared, Seokjini,” which melted the hearts of the fans.

Then another fan posted, “Opaopa! What’s tmi today? I cut my hair today!”

Then, Jin commented an honest and caring reply, saying, “I am doing a self-massage of my shoulder right now.”

Using a translator, another BTS fan posted, “Forgive all your mistakes. Thank you for staying. Thank you for making me laugh even on my worst day. And thank you for always cheering me on with a playful look. I wish you have no dark days. I hope you have the most brilliant days because you are a star. Also, I love you! Take care of yourself. Love yourself!”

On the foreign fan’s post, BTS Jin responded, saying, “I hope that the energy of my pranks will reach you comfortably.”

In addition, a fan posted, “Why didn’t you say ‘Seokjini?”

So, BTS member Jin left a witty comment, “Sorry, I forgot,” making fans smile.

Read More About: BTS Jungkook ‘Falling’ Cover Trends On Twitter & YouTube Worldwide!

SOURCE

The post BTS Jin’s Sincere Communication With Fans Continues appeared first on KPOPIDA.



BTS Jin’s Sincere Communication With Fans Continues
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments