BTS Jimin Leaves Heartfelt Message To Fans Through Weverse

BTS Jimin

Top Kpop group BTS (RM, Jin, Jimin, J-Hope, Suga, V, Jungkook) member Jimin does not hide his strong affection for the fandom ARMY and conveys a warm feeling.

BTS Jimin wrote a heartfelt message to fans through Weverse on February 10.

In writing, Jimin said, “What’s more, I know it’s hard because the coronavirus continues to progress. And we all know how much you are doing to cheer me up. ARMY, I am constantly grateful that all of you are doing your best, and I am sorry and thankful.”

Prior to this, Jimin also said to overseas fans who wrote down their concerns, “When I was having a hard time, I had more thoughts about the future than in the past. So why don’t you quit having a hard time and quit other people’s nerves and think of something that can make you a little happier? I hope you become happier. I sincerely hope there will be more days to smile. Thank you for cheering me on and leaving this story.”

Kpop group BTS member Jimin’s post draws a lot of attention, with more than 20,000 comments immediately after its release.

SOURCE

You Might Also Like:

The post BTS Jimin Leaves Heartfelt Message To Fans Through Weverse appeared first on KPOPIDA.



BTS Jimin Leaves Heartfelt Message To Fans Through Weverse
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments