Kpop Singer Hojung Kim Suspended Indictment On Illegal Gambling Charges

Hojung Kim

Kpop singer Hojung Kim received a suspended indictment on charges of illegal gambling.

According to a media outlet on December 28, the Seoul Central District Prosecutors’ Office suspended the prosecution of Hojung Kim, accused of illegal gambling using an unauthorized internet site.

Hojung was accused of gambling illegally on four illegal internet gambling sites from July 2018 to February 2020.

At that time, his agency Think Entertainment said, “Hojung Kim has played illegal sports such as toto. There is a close acquaintance with former manager Kwon Cha, who had an ID and password for an illegal site.”

The agency explained, “We admit that Hojung Kim has played 30,000 to 50,000 won on illegal sports betting on the recommendation of the former manager.”

Hojung Kim said, “It is true that I did it several times even though I knew it was illegal. It’s been a long time since I’ve done it, and I won’t have anything to do. I’m sorry to the fans. I will live faithfully for my fans who love me in the future,” he apologized.

Kpop singer Hojung Kim is currently serving as a substitute social service worker and will complete his duty in June next year.

Read More About: TRENDZ To Debut On Jan. 5, 2022, With A Global Showcase!


SOURCE

The post Kpop Singer Hojung Kim Suspended Indictment On Illegal Gambling Charges appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Kpop Singer Hojung Kim Suspended Indictment On Illegal Gambling Charges
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments