SF9 Zuho Limits Performance On Their Album Showcase Due To Rib Injury

SF9 Zuho

Kpop group SF9 member Zuho presented limited performance and movement due to a rib injury.

On the afternoon of November 22, Kpop group SF9 held an offline showcase to celebrate the release of their 10th mini-album ‘RUMINATION’ at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

At the showcase that day, Zuho gave a limited performance due to a rib injury. He explained, “It’s not a serious injury.”

Zuho added, “I was a little hurt trying to show my good side. I choreographed my part on a stage where nine people gathered after a long time. But, it’s a pity that I couldn’t show it.”

Read More About: SF9 Rowoon Shows His Charm During Their Album Showcase

SOURCE

The post SF9 Zuho Limits Performance On Their Album Showcase Due To Rib Injury appeared first on KPOPIDA.



SF9 Zuho Limits Performance On Their Album Showcase Due To Rib Injury
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments