Mina Kwon Resumes Social Media Activities

AOA Mina Kwon

Mina Kwon, a former member of the Kpop group AOA, resumed her social media activities. Without a special caption, she announced her current situation with her bright photos.

Kpop group AOA former member Mina Kwon posted several photos on her Instagram on October 26. In the photo, Mina Kwon shows off her beauty and leaves a photo of her visit to the exhibition. Her lovely and bright smile attracts attention.

Previously, AOA Mina Kwon had repeatedly posted and deleted revelation posts on social media due to various controversies. Some netizens recommended stopping social media activities due to a series of excessive revelations and war of words. So, Mina did not post for a while, erasing all the recent revelations. Also, Mina Kwon deleted all posts revealing about her own sister in September.

At the time, Mina Kwon said, revealing her conflict with her sister, “My life is like trash. It’s a really trash-like life. My sister said she would decrease my taxes and pay my taxes, but the rest of the money did not come back, so my mom said it was weird. Either she used it for her business… but it was a large amount. My sister threatened me, saying that she will reveal that I was evading taxes with the law. But I carefully thought about it, and I didn’t do anything wrong. If I did tax evasion, are you going to accuse your only younger sister of tax evasion?”

Read More About: Weki Meki Doyeon Kim Boasts Her Alluring Aura

SOURCE

The post Mina Kwon Resumes Social Media Activities appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Mina Kwon Resumes Social Media Activities
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments