Heejae Kim Encore Performance ‘You Are My Star’ To Be Held In March

Heejae Kim

Kpop singer Heejae Kim will mark the end of the national fan concert with ‘You Are My Star.’

Heejae Kim’s fan concert Seoul encore performance ‘You Are My Star’ will take place at Blue Square Mastercard Hall in Seoul for three days, from March 11 to 13. Earlier, Heejae Kim met fans from all over the country, including Busan, Ulsan, Daegu, and Seongnam, starting with his first fan concert, ‘You Are My Star’ in Seoul since October last year.

‘You Are My Star,’ designed to repay the love sent by fans, will provide extraordinary fun and impression with richer performances.

Heejae will have time to communicate with fans who supported him at this performance. He expressed his gratitude through various repertoire stages and provide unforgettable memories.

When Heejae Kim opened the ‘You Are My Star’ ticket sale in October last year, he sold out all seats within a minute of the ticket opening, boasting unrivaled ticket power. Mainly, this concert will surely be an encore performance that marks the end of the ‘You Are my Star’ national tour that lasted for about four months.

Heejae Kim has consistently shown fan love by releasing a new song, ‘You Are My Star,’ even during the national tour schedule in November last year. Recently, Heejae who told the news of the main OST singing, plays the role of Cop Yongyeol Kyung, the youngest member of the drama. He is currently in the midst of filming.

Meanwhile, Kpop singer Heejae Kim’s fan concert Seoul Encore performance ‘You Are My Star’ will open tickets from 12:00 noon on February 18.

SOURCE

You Might Also Like:

The post Heejae Kim Encore Performance ‘You Are My Star’ To Be Held In March appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Heejae Kim Encore Performance ‘You Are My Star’ To Be Held In March
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments