B.I Signs A Contract With Wasserman, A Large American Agency

Kpop singer B.I

Kpop singer B.I signs a contract with Wasserman, a large American agency.

On February 17, the agency IOK said, “B.I recently signed a contract with Wasserman, a large American agency. It is an American agency in charge of numerous global artists such as Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, and Skrillex. Tom Windish, who is in charge of Billie Eilish and has a strong influence in American entertainment, is the agent in charge of B.I.”

B.I previously signed a management partnership in the US with the American entertainment Transparent Arts. It is also working with Wasserman agency this time. They plan to continue their more active activities on the global stage.

Wasserman actively supports by adding B.I’s name to the artist list on their official website.

B.I revealed his presence by participating as the first Asian and Kpop artist in the US Grammy’s performance series ‘GRAMMYs Global Spin’ last month.

At that time, B.I received a good response from music fans worldwide with the live video of ‘NINETEEN,’ a song from the half album ‘COSMOS,’ which contains his musical capabilities and style.

Kpop singer B.I started a new leap as a solo artist last year with the release of his first full album, ‘WATERFALL,’ after seven years of debut.

‘WATERFALL,’ written and composed by B.I, topped the iTunes album charts in 24 regions immediately after its release. Also, it emerged as one of ‘The Best KPop Songs and Albums of 2021’ by Time Magazine, a powerful US media outlet.

SOURCE

You Might Also Like:

The post B.I Signs A Contract With Wasserman, A Large American Agency appeared first on KPOPIDA.



B.I Signs A Contract With Wasserman, A Large American Agency
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments