Young Tak, “I’m reparing a single album.”

Young Tak

K-pop singer Young Tak made a surprise announcement of a new song comeback and gave a hint directly.

On January 11, Young Tak appeared as a guest on TBS FM’s ‘Choi Il-gu’s Hurricane Radio.’

Young Tak said, “I’m happy to say hello after a long time,” expressing his affectionate greetings to Hurricane Radio, which he spent his hard days with. Young Tak played as a fixed panel in the section of Choi Il-gu’s Hurricane Radio Music Spot.

DJ Il-gu Choi said, “Hurricane Radio feels empty because there is no Young Tak. When will you come back?”

Youngtak said, “Just tell me when to go. I’ll run to you as soon as my busy schedule is organized,” he said.

In addition, Young Tak said, “As a Hurricane family, I’m telling you for the first time here,” adding, “I’m preparing a single album. It’s a cool song that’s refreshing,” he said, raising expectations.

K-pop singer Young Tak also left a hint saying, “The word ‘Shall We Go’ is included in the title. When listeners inferred the place called ‘Sea,’ it is a secret whether it is the East Sea, the West Sea, or the South Sea. I’ll say hello soon,” he said, giving a lingering impression.

Read More About: Chanwon Lee Seoul Encore Performance ‘ONE MORE CHAN’S’ Already Sold Out All Seats!

SOURCE

The post Young Tak, “I’m reparing a single album.” appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Young Tak, “I’m reparing a single album.”
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments