Sandara Park Boasted The Food She Received From Fans

Sandara Park

Sandara Park, a former member of the K-pop group 2NE1, boasted her side as a news reporter.

Sandara posted a photo through her Instagram story on January 18, saying, “Your sister hasn’t eaten? Blackjack (fans) gave me food.”

The picture contains delicious-looking sandwiches and toasts. This is what the fans prepared for Sandara Park.

Sandara expressed her gratitude to the fans, saying, “I couldn’t eat, so I drank one protein and ate a banana as soon as I got into the car. But, as soon as I got home, I ate them, and it was so delicious. Thank you.”

At this time, Sandara, known as a representative news source in the entertainment industry, surprised fans by adding, “I eat enough for about three days.”

In the past, Sandara Park, who had lived with around 38 kg all her life, appeared on several TV shows last year and said, “I gained 7 kg.”

Meanwhile, former K-pop group 2NE1 member Sandara Park won the Popularity Award at the ‘2021 MBC Entertainment Awards’ held last year.

Read More About: BamBam Revealed What He Feels About His Solo Activities, “It feels lonely”

SOURCE

The post Sandara Park Boasted The Food She Received From Fans appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Sandara Park Boasted The Food She Received From Fans
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments