Kpop Singer Nilo Announces His Marriage!

Kpop singer Nilo and his bride-to-be

Kpop singer Nilo made a surprise announcement of marriage.

On December 31, Nilo posted on his personal Instagram account, saying, “I met a person who filled everything I lacked and decided to spend my life with her. I still have some time left, and I haven’t been able to contact you one by one, but I think it’s right to tell you like this first, so I wrote this! “Thank you for always saying good things and cheering on us,” announcing his marriage.

The photo released with the wedding announcement shows Nilo and his bride-to-be smiling happily, facing each other.

Nilo is a Kpop singer and songwriter who debuted in 2015 and was loved for his success in climbing the charts in April 2018.

The following is Nilo’s full announcement on Instagram.

I met the person who filled everything I lacked and decided to spend my life with her.

I still have some time left, and I haven’t been able to contact you one by one, but I think it’s right to tell you like this first. So, I wrote this!

Thank you for always saying good things and cheering on us.

Read More About: ASTRO Jinjin & Rocky Reveals 1st Mini-Album Title Song ‘Just Breath’

SOURCE

The post Kpop Singer Nilo Announces His Marriage! appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Kpop Singer Nilo Announces His Marriage!
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments