Youngwoong Lim Reveals His Recent Status!

Youngwoong Lim

Kpop trot singer Youngwoong Lim revealed his current status.

In a post on his fan cafe on November 9, Youngwoong Lim said, “It rained yesterday and today, and it got even colder. I think you should go out fully armed now.”

While preparing for his solo show ‘We’re HERO, Youngwoong Lim,’ which will air as a year-end special on KBS, he said, “I am thinking about various things while preparing for the concert. I’m doing my best to prepare, and I’m having a happy time every day.”

He continued, “I’m also very much looking forward to the performance, so I’m preparing more intensely. I hope the time to show it to you comes soon. Always be careful of catching a cold. COVID-19 hasn’t gone yet. Let’s keep it in good health until the day we meet.”

Meanwhile, Kpop singer Youngwoong Lim will appear on the KBS year-end special show ‘We’re Hero, YoungwoongL Lim,’ which will air at the end of December.

Read More About: IVE Will Starts To Rock The Music Industry On December 1

SOURCE

The post Youngwoong Lim Reveals His Recent Status! appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Youngwoong Lim Reveals His Recent Status!
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments