Youngwoong Lim ‘My Starry Love’ Music Video Hits 5 Million Views


Kpop singer Youngwoong Lim

The music video of Kpop singer Youngwoong Lim’s ‘My Starry Love’ hits 5 million views, proving its hot popularity.

The ‘My Starry Love’ music video released on Youngwoong Lim’s official YouTube channel on March 9 has exceeded 5 million views on November 25.

‘My Starry Love,’ released on March 9, ranked on various music charts. It continues to be popular until now after its release nine months ago. Also, it is a song that gave Kpop singer Youngwoong Lim the record of being the No. 1 on music shows .

The music video also recorded 4.289 million views as of 6:00 pm, on November 25, and achieved 5 million views later on.

Read More About: Cignature Reveals 2nd MV Teaser For New Song ‘Boyfriend’

The post Youngwoong Lim ‘My Starry Love’ Music Video Hits 5 Million Views appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Youngwoong Lim ‘My Starry Love’ Music Video Hits 5 Million Views
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments