‘Street Woman Fighter’ Dancer Noze Appeared On ‘You Quiz On The Block’

Street Woman Fighter dancer Noze

‘Street Woman Fighter’ dancer Noze showed confidence in her skills. Noze showed off her wit by appearing on tvN’s entertainment program ‘You Quiz on the Block’ along with dancers Leejung and Monika on November 3.

On this day, Noze caught the eye of the fans from the moment she appeared by dancing ‘Hey Mama,’ which was a hot topic in Mnet’s ‘Street Woman Fighter.’

Noze showed a strong presence and gave off a sense of humor that continued as soon as she saw hosts Jaesuk Yoo and Seho Jo, making viewers smile.

Noze said, ‘I was afraid to appear on ‘Street Woman Fighter’ at first. I’m grateful for the attention from the outside, but I feel that’s unfair. At the time, I thought, ‘I have a lot to show you’ and ‘Am I not talented? When I had a chance to be recognized for my skills in ‘Street Woman Fighter,’ I cried first. I feel like my sadness that I’ve been holding back has burst,” she said honestly.

In addition, Noze said, “Do I have the aspect of a leader? Nevertheless, I was able to show good synergy because I had team members who trusted me,” she said.

Noze showed such a candid appearance on the show. She thanked the WAYV Crew, saying, “I lacked as a leader, but thank you for supporting me more than anyone else without complaints. I hope we can dance happily together for the rest of our lives.”

Noze is a choreographer who impressed the public with her trendy sense, skills, and splendid charm in ‘Street Woman Fighter,’ which recently ended. Since then, she has been raising fans’ expectations by heralding various performances.

Read More About: Girls’ Generation Sunny Shows Her Refreshing & Lovely Charm

SOURCE

The post ‘Street Woman Fighter’ Dancer Noze Appeared On ‘You Quiz On The Block’ appeared first on KPOPIDA.



‘Street Woman Fighter’ Dancer Noze Appeared On ‘You Quiz On The Block’
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments