MAMAMOO Hwasa Starts Her Splendid Comeback!

MAMAMOO Hwasa


Hwasa starts her brilliant return! Kpop group MAMAMOO member Hwasa came back as a solo artist, this time with a more intense charm. She held a showcase to celebrate the release of her second single album ‘Guilty Pleasure’ at Yes24 Live Hall in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, on November 24.

Hwasa gained tremendous popularity with her first mini-album, ‘Maria’, last year. She gave a unique meaning to her new song after a year and five months. She said, “Hwasa from the past, Hwasa from the present, and I wandered a lot to achieve musical growth.” 

Notably, the second single album, ‘Guilty Pleasure,’ is a song that touches the current Hwasa’s feelings. The title song ‘I’m A Light’ has a trendy sound and addictive hooks. In fact, Hwasa participated in the lyrics of the song.

Guilty Pleasure album showcase

Hwasa said, “I worked with a foreign producer for the first time as a soloist. I put the story of being sensitive in the process of overworking and asking for understanding me about missing happiness around me as a ‘light.'”

Hwasa has performed a series of hit songs. But, she will also be under a lot of pressure. She said, “I’m determined! I thought it was okay if the performance was fun, but this time it wasn’t. It is true that it was too burdensome. It’s not easy to control my mind, but I’m determined,” she said honestly.

She added, “I want to run as much as I wander. My goal is to find my own sense of balance. I’m slowly regaining my balance while preparing for this album, leaving behind my feelings of being down.”

Kpop group MAMAMOO member Hwasa will release her second single album, ‘Guilty Pleasure,’ on various music sites at 6 pm today, November 24.

The album includes a total of three songs: the title song ‘I’m A Light,’ ‘FOMO,’ and ‘Bless U.’

Read More About: SHINee Minho To Hold A Solo Fan Meeting On December 21

SOURCE

The post MAMAMOO Hwasa Starts Her Splendid Comeback! appeared first on KPOPIDA.



MAMAMOO Hwasa Starts Her Splendid Comeback!
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments