Kpop Singer Yujin Song Sings The Drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up’ OST ‘I Miss You’

Kpop singer Yujin Song

Kpop singer Yujin Song will release the fifth OST ‘I Miss You’ for the drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up.’

The fifth OST ‘I Miss You’ of SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up,’ in which Yujin Song participated, will be out on various music sites at 6 pm. ‘I Miss You’ is a song that expresses affection for a person in sad lyrics. You can feel the melody of the orchestra and Yujin Song’s appealing tone that warmly wraps around the entire music. The song was produced by AIMING, which created numerous hit songs. AIMING produced hits for Changjung Im, Monday Kiz, Noeul, Baekhyun, Davichi, and Gummy.

Meanwhile, Kpop singer Yujin Song, who gains keen attention for showing her pure voice with ‘I Will Hug You Tight’ on Mnet’s survival program ‘We Kid’ in 2016, recently participated in the OST of ‘Bossam: Steal The Fate’ and ‘Young Lady and Gentleman.’ OSTs.

Read More About: Hyolyn Wears A Crop Top, Revealing Her Abs & Tattoo

SOURCE

The post Kpop Singer Yujin Song Sings The Drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up’ OST ‘I Miss You’ appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Kpop Singer Yujin Song Sings The Drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up’ OST ‘I Miss You’
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments