EXID Solji Cancels Her First Solo Concert!

EXID Solji

Solji, a former member of the Kpop group EXID announced the cancellation of her first solo concert.

On November 29, Solji posted a handwritten letter through her Instagram account.

Solji said, “Due to the cancellation of my first concert, I have disappointed with everyone who loves me.”

She added, “I’m sorry once again. I will be preparing diligently while waiting for a better day to conduct it. I will meet you soon!”

Fans who saw the post said, “It’s okay. I’ll wait,” “I love You,” and “Let’s save it for a better day.”

Meanwhile, former Kpop group EXID member Solji is supposed to host her first solo concert at the COEX Auditorium for two days on December 30 and 31.

Read More About: MONSTA X Unveils ‘Rush Hour’ Dance Practice Video ‘Outfit Swap Ver.’

SOURCE

The post EXID Solji Cancels Her First Solo Concert! appeared first on KPOPIDA.



EXID Solji Cancels Her First Solo Concert!
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments