BTS Successfully Finished The Day 2 Of The ‘PTD On Stage LA’ Concert

BTS

The Kpop group BTS felt thrilled with an offline concert that became a reality after waiting for two years. BTS held ‘BTS Permission to Dance on Stage-LA’ at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles (LA) on November 28 (US time) and interacted with 53,000 ARMYs (fandom).

Kpop group BTS presented nonstop performances for about two and a half hours. They expressed their feelings for the past two years that they hadn’t met the fans before the ending performance.

J-Hope said, “I think it will be the only day to say how I feel in Korean among the four performances. Today, so many ARMYs from all over the world came. I thought it was a really meaningful performance for fans. I feel like it will be a big part of my history to come to the US and listen to the shouts of ARMYs who filled the Sofi Stadium.”

BTS J-Hope continues, “You can take pride in ARMY who came here that much. You are a meaningful performance, we are a meaningful performance, and it is an unusual meaningful performance. I hope it will be an important highlight in your memories.”

BTS Jimin said, “Everyone, I’ll speak in Korean today. I want to convey my heart in detail, but I’ll speak in Korean because I’m still not good enough. I don’t think I conveyed my feelings much yesterday, but I really wanted to say that I missed you, that you had a hard time waiting, and that I was grateful when I met you.”

Also, Jimin said, “It was so awkward to see you after a long time in two years. When we broadcast and performed in Korea for two years, we did it without fans and with only a camera. Looking at you, I feel like I’m going back seven to eight years ago. It was an honor, touching, and grateful that you waited for us. I felt like I got all your emotions today, and I was so happy. Thank you for coming, and I will work harder in the future. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.”

BTS RM said, “Congratulations to the beautiful 53,000 people in front of me. I love you.”

Then, BTS Jungkook said, “I think it will be a precious and beautiful memory to be remembered forever. I hope you enjoyed the concert.”

Jin said, “Look around. Isn’t it like a movie? I think you and I are making a movie. So, I will make an effort to make this movie, and I will do my best no matter what, even I’m ashamed. I feel so good to be making a life movie with you, but I ask for your cooperation because it’s a movie to be made until the end of our lives.”

BTS Suga said, “For the seven of us, this performance was a really big challenge. In fact, we are getting older, and the reason why we performed group songs without individual songs because it’s been two years, and I thought it would be nice if you could fully focus on the seven of us. So, we prepared our own cue sheets and all devices. It was so much fun. Thank you, and I love you.”

BTS V said, “Today, we’re going to do it in Korean. I prepared a lot of English, but it’s a little difficult, so I’ll speak Korean. Oh, I really have to study English. I will study English as soon as I return to Korea. Today is our second concert, and I will go back to Korea after two more performances. When I go to Korea, recording in front of the camera will continue, so I don’t need everything, and I want to come back here. Really, today and yesterday, I feel ARMY’s cheers, heat, eyes, and everything. Let’s have another concert in our dreams today,” he said, regretting the end of the happy face-to-face performance.

The concert drew explosive attention as it was the first offline performance held by the Kpop group BTS after the pandemic. Transportation costs and hotel prices such as airplanes and Uber soared as ARMY gathered across the US and from around the world to see BTS.

SOURCE

The post BTS Successfully Finished The Day 2 Of The ‘PTD On Stage LA’ Concert appeared first on KPOPIDA.



BTS Successfully Finished The Day 2 Of The ‘PTD On Stage LA’ Concert
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments