Taeyeon Responds To Speculations Being A Victim Of Real Estate Fraud

Taeyeon

Kpop group Girls’ Generation member Taeyeon has revealed her stance on reports saying that she is a victim of real estate fraud.

Taeyeon posted on her Instagram on October 28, saying, “I’ve lived away from my family since I was young. So, my wish for the rest of my life was to find a home for my family closer to the area where I work and live. My dream was to create a spot just for my family.”

Taeyeon said, “With consent from my family, my parents took a look at the place with their own eyes and made the decision with the same dream I have.”

She continued, “Please refrain from misunderstandings, guesses, and speculation. I was unilaterally informed about the damage. So, I am waiting for the situation to play out for now. It upsets me to have to be speaking about these things, but it is to ask the people who are misunderstanding and viewing it unfavorably to refrain from jumping to any more conclusions.”

Taeyeon also added, “I’m not crazy enough to do speculative buying.”

Earlier on October 28, a media reported that A, a member of a famous girl group, suffered damage from a planned real estate fraud worth 250 billion won. Since then, A has turned to be Taeyeon of the kpop group Girls’ Generation. So, in this regard, SM Entertainment said through various media, “It is difficult for the company to grasp because it is related to artist’s assets.”

Read More About: Youngwoong Lim ‘Purple Color Post Card’ Hits 11 Million Views

SOURCE

The post Taeyeon Responds To Speculations Being A Victim Of Real Estate Fraud appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Taeyeon Responds To Speculations Being A Victim Of Real Estate Fraud
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments