‘Street Woman Fighter’ Dancer Noze Completed A Full-Fledged Celebrity Pictorial

Street Woman Fighter dancer Noze
Street Woman Fighter dancer Noze
Street Woman Fighter dancer Noze

Mnet’s ‘Street Woman Fighter’ dancer Noze, who has been at the center of the topic, has released fashion pictorial photos.

In this pictorial published through the November edition of The Star Magazine, Noze showed off her charismatic aura. Noze completed a sexy pictorial by showing a free pose like a model or creating a chic atmosphere.

In the interview that followed, Noze said, “It was not difficult because it was a photoshoot with a concept that reveals my identity. It was fun and fast.”

Noze rose to stardom after participating in Mnet’s ‘Street Woman Fighter.’

Regarding this, Noze said, “It’s amazing. I’m embarrassed, but I’m always grateful. I think I should work harder.”

When asked what this program left for Noze, she said, “I was able to create a new modifier or image that comes to mind when you think of Noze. At first, I drew attention as a backup dancer, but now I seem to have built my own image.”

When asked about Noze’s charm that fans don’t know yet, she said, “There is a chic part inside me. But, fans prefer my vague appearance. I shed a lot of tears. Even if it’s not my job, I know how it feels when someone else cries. I have a lot of emotions,” she said honestly.

Finally, when asked about the most important values in life, Noze said, “Our life is a choice. Whatever I do, I have to choose and not regret it. The choice I made then is the best, so I don’t regret it, and I want to find a complementary point and move forward.”

You can find Noze’s intense fashion pictorials and interviews in the November edition of The Star magazine.

Read More About: Kpop Rapper Gary’s Wife Reveals Their Kind Of Date

SOURCE

The post ‘Street Woman Fighter’ Dancer Noze Completed A Full-Fledged Celebrity Pictorial appeared first on KPOPIDA.



‘Street Woman Fighter’ Dancer Noze Completed A Full-Fledged Celebrity Pictorial
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments