Sanghyun Im Releases New Digital Single ‘I’d Rather’ Today!

Sanghyun Im

Kpop singer Sanghyun Im will present a new song with a lonely autumn feeling. Sanghyun will release a new digital single, ‘I’d Rather,’ through an online music site before noon on October 21.

‘I’d Rather’ is a ballad song that contains the feeling of ‘regret’ among the various emotions from breaking up. The string sound and delicate piano performances with rising emotional lines allow you to feel the emotions during separation. Sanghyun’s unique appealing singing ability to express feelings and affection for separation will surely reflect on this song.

Mainly, Sanghyun Im wrote and composed the song himself. So, he further enhances the level of completion of ‘I’d Rather.’

Sanghyun Im said, “As you live your life, things that you regret and things that you cannot bring back will happen. That’s why I wrote the song with the thought of doing my best and loving those who are with me.”

Kpop singer Sanghyun Im is the first ballad singer of MNH Entertainment, which now includes Chungha and BVNDIT. Earlier, Sanghyun proved his skills by winning on Jaeha Yoo’s music competition. He showed his solid vocals and singing skills by releasing various cover videos. So, he attracted the attention of music fans early on.

Sanghyun Im, who will make a comeback with ‘I’d Rather,’ after releasing his first single, ‘A Rainy Night’ in July, will solidify his position as a talented singer-songwriter by proving his wider musical capabilities and unrivaled sensibility.

Kpop singer Sanghyun Im’s new digital single, ‘I’d Rather,’ which will give listeners a message of sympathy and comfort while depicting regret over breaking up, will be available from noon on October 21.

Read More About: Brown Eyed Soul Jungyup Unveils ‘Look At The Sky’ MV Teaser

SOURCE

The post Sanghyun Im Releases New Digital Single ‘I’d Rather’ Today! appeared first on KPOPIDA.



Sanghyun Im Releases New Digital Single ‘I’d Rather’ Today!
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments