BTS Jin Shared How He Feels During The Online Concert

BTS Jin

The appearance of BTS member Jin in the online concert drew attention.

BTS held an online concert titled, ‘BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE’ on October 24.

This performance, held at Jamsil Main Stadium, was the first in about a year since ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ON: E,’ held in October of last year. BTS performed 24 songs colorfully.

Among them, Jin appeared in a white suit with black hair with all of his bangs turned over, exuding a sexy look.

BTS Jin added to the concert’s excitement by exclaiming, “ARMYs must have been waiting for a performance like this as much as we did. But, now ARMYs all over the world are watching it, and this cannot be missed. ARMY, make some noise!”

After performing all the songs on the setlist, BTS member Jin said in his ending remarks, “I cracked my voice while performing. Looking at my situation like this, I hate myself. When I went on a lot of tours, I had physical strength for the tour. But, now I haven’t been on tour for a long time. So, no matter how much I exercised and rehearsed, I lacked unique physical strength on the spot.”

Read More About: BTS ‘Permission To Dance On Stage’ Concert Receives Praises From Foreign Media

SOURCE

The post BTS Jin Shared How He Feels During The Online Concert appeared first on KPOPIDA.



BTS Jin Shared How He Feels During The Online Concert
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments