BoA Shares Her Longing For Her Late Older Brother Soonwook Kwon

BoA

Kpop singer BoA expressed her longing for her older brother, Soonwook Kwon, who died after battling peritoneal cancer.

On October 24, BoA posted a picture on her social media along with the caption, “My dear brother, how are you~?? It’s already been 7 weeks. Show me your face in my dreams..!,” along with the photo of the tomb of the late Soonwook Kwon.

Kpop singer BoA’s older brother and music video director Soonwook Kwon passed away at the age of 39, on September 5, after battling peritoneal cancer. Director Soonwook Kwon announced through his social media in May that he had been diagnosed with stage 4 peritoneal cancer. He expressed his will, saying, “I cry every day and it is pain. But, I am trying hard not to lose hope.”

After the BoA’s brother passed away, she said, “My brother and best friend Soonwook, thank you so much for being born as my brother. Our last conversation was “I love you,” but thank you for leaving warm words. Now, you’re in a place where you’re not sick, doing everything you want to do. Forget all the hard times and protect me and our family in a place where there is no pain now. I love director Kwon, who has always been cool and pretty in my eyes,” she mourned.

Read More About: SATURDAY Member Minseo Tested Posivive For COVID-19


SOURCE

The post BoA Shares Her Longing For Her Late Older Brother Soonwook Kwon appeared first on KPOPIDA.



BoA Shares Her Longing For Her Late Older Brother Soonwook Kwon
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments