2PM Junho Appears On ‘I Live Alone’ With His Nephew Woojin

2PM Junho and his nephew Woojin

Kpop group 2PM member Junho will appear on ‘I Live Alone’ again after five months. Junho raises interest by foretelling a day full of affection with his 32-month-old nephew Woojin, who resembles him.

On October 29, the next episode of MBC’s ‘I Live Alone’ will air at 11:10 pm, revealing the day of 2PM’s Junho with his nephew.

He heads straight to his older sister’s house after a long time. Junho appeared on ‘I Live Alone’ in May and drew attention with perfect self-management. So, this time, attention focuses on why ‘the beast idol’ Junho visited his sister, putting aside the holiday exercise.

It turns out that Junho’s object of affection is his first nephew, who was 32 months old. He couldn’t hide the ‘uncle smile’ that flowed while he was on his way to meet his nephew. His nephew appeared with Junho’s introduction of ‘My little and precious nephew Woojin.’

Woojin attracts attention by boasting about his appearance as much as Junho.

Woojin inherits his uncle’s DNA from his appearance and his idol statistics. People admire Woojin for mastering footwork and dance skills that are unbelievable as he is 32 months old only. Also, he seems like an ‘ending fairy,’ an essential virtue of an idol.

Also, Junho is rumored to have confirmed the uncontrollable talents of his nephew, saying, “I’ve heard a lot that my nephew and I resemble a lot.”

Notably, it is said that “Woojin brought out the family’s golden history. This is no joke,” he said, raising curiosity.

Finally, Junho holds a smartphone for his nephew and claims to be a music video director. Expectations are high as it heralds a 2PM dance medley with Woojin and Junho, with dynamic camera shooting techniques.

On this day, Junho will turn into an ‘uncle who does anything for his nephew.’

Even on a day when there is no time to rest from bicycle flex gifts to assembling, they show off their golden chemistry by melting down with the cuteness of Woojin, who is clingy to his uncle.

Particularly, Junho recalls a day with his nephew and confesses, “It is an unexpected feeling I feel for the first time. My nephew is my first love,” and conveys a deep impression.

You can watch Kpop group 2MP member Junho and his nephew’s golden chemistry on ‘I Live Alone,’ which will air at 11:10 pm on October 29.

Read More About: ASTRO MJ, First Solo Album Concept Photo Released!

SOURCE

The post 2PM Junho Appears On ‘I Live Alone’ With His Nephew Woojin appeared first on KPOPIDA.



2PM Junho Appears On ‘I Live Alone’ With His Nephew Woojin
Source: Pinoy Star News

Post a Comment

0 Comments